A Control Chemist Needed Urgently At Queensland, Australia. To apply for the position of a Control Chemist, simply follow the details below.,
Are you tired of searching for a job? Do you wish to explore your knowledge in a fun filled organization? if yes, apply to Wilmar Sugar as they seek for persons to fill the position of a Control Chemist with a very attractive salary and attached benefits. Interested persons who think they meet the eligibility criteria should grab the opportunity and apply.
About Wilmar Sugar
We are the nation’s leading sugar company and the largest raw sugar manufacturer. We produce Queensland BioEthanol and generate green energy. We are always looking for capable hands and are hones to join our work team and we employ about 2400 people in 3 states. We ensure our work environemnt encourages our people to develop their skills and attain great heights.
Duties And Responsibilities Of The Control Chemist
- Collect, Mix and perform standard routine analyses for molasses and by-products.
- Calculate analysis, report and enter data to the computer.
- Produce daily databank reports for factory distribution.
- Ensure to always maintain a clean laboratory at all times.
- Perform all task assigned by the supervisor. Also perform task as outlined by the sugar industry competency standard Level 5.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply As A s A Control Chemist
- You must have a certificate III in Laboratory Skills.
- You must have knowledge of quality standards and procedures.
- You must be able to work with others.
- You must be able to prioritize work within the required schedule.
- You must always provide feedback to the shift coordinator.
- You should always consider your safety and that of others.
- You must work in collaboration with the day work laboratory.
Wilmar Sugar, Queensland, Australia.
How To Apply
To apply, visit www.wilmar.com.au/careers.
You can also apply for the position of a Process Attendant