A Merchandise Assistant Job At James Richardson Group, Australia. To apply for the position of a Merchandise Assistant, follow the details below.,
Are you good in marketing products? Do you know how to communicate effectively with customers and make them buy even against their wish? If yes, then apply to James Richardson Group as they seek for persons to fill the position of a Merchandise Assistant. You do not have to worry about your pay as it is painkilling and attached with lots of benefits. Apply if interested before the deadline.
Duties And Responsibilities Of the Merchandise Assistant
- Maintain product database and work closely with the buyers so as to support data update processes and procedures.
- Communicate price changes to the warehouse and stores.
- Maintain and update mailing list details for suppliers and contacts.
- Participate and organize supplier meetings when required.
- Make sure to have a good verbal and written communication with suppliers with regards to buying related matters.
- Prepare and distribute monthly reports.
- Resolve queries pertaining to warehouse deliveries, customer orders and invoice discrepancy investigations.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply As A Merchandise Assistant
- You must have prior experience in a buying environment.
- You must have a tertiary education and retail operation knowledge.
- You must have a high level of data entry skill.
- You must have an advanced excel skills and proven use of pivot tables.
- You must have the ability to manage competing priorities.
- You must have the ability to assess and resolve problems.
- You must have a sense of urgency.
- You must be able to translate your sense of urgency into effective organizational practices and time management.
James Richardson Group
How To Apply As A Merchandise Assistant
You can also apply as a Service Person/Driver.