A Process attendant Needed At Queensland, Australia. To apply for the position of a Process attendant, simply follow the details below.,
Key Responsibilities Of the Process Attendant
- Work within confined spaces and able to work at heights.
- Provide regular and accurate feedback on factory issues to the Shift Team Leader.
- Work with the maintenance team and be able to communicate on the telephone and two way radio.
- Ensure to work safely and be able to look after the safety of others.
- carry out general surveillance on factory areas and work perfectly within a team.
- Carry out laboratory analysis in the regular representative sampling of mud, liquor
- Monitor, troubleshoot and make adjustments to effluent treatment plants. This should be done under the guidance of the Process assistant.
- Troubleshoot minor processing problems at any of the company’s factory stations.
- Report mechanical or processing problems to the shift Co-coordinator.
- Assist with chemical cleaning by working with the contract service providers.
- Ensure to provide assistance on maintenance days in cleaning of evaporators.
- Perform general housekeeping of heaters, filters, effluent plants etc and this should be in conjunction with the station operators.
- maintain starch enzyme and evaporator of the anti scale dosing systems
- Ensure to be able to grease nipples around the boilers.
- Check and clean machinery and cooling tower chemicals throughout the mill
Eligibility Criteria To Apply As A Process Attendant
- You must be able to see to your safety and that of others.
- You must provide regular and accurate feedbacks on your assigned duties.
- You must always adapt to and support change
- You must hold a C class drivers license.
- You must have a current Front End Loader ticket.
- You must possess a chemical handling certificate.
Wilmar sugar, Queensland, Australia.
How To apply
You can also apply as a Cashier