A Room Attendant Urgently Needed At Fredericton, NB. To apply for the position of a Room Attendant, simply follow the details below.,
There is a vacant position to apply at InnVest for the position of a Room attendant with a salary paid hourly at $12.62 per hour. Though it is a part-time job but you can’t afford to miss it.
Our company succeeds because what we do is what our people need. Our team are hospitable and the hospitality extends beyond our offices and hotels. Our culture is built on collaboration where everybody is given the opportunity to pursue their passion. Our focus is on the fact that partnership yields the best results. We are the largest independent owner of hotels in Canada. Our management team sees to the day to day activities of 70 hotels making is the largest independent operator of hotels in Canada. Our main goal is to deliver outstanding guest experience on quality hospitality investment.
A career with us will provide you with opportunities and exposure to Canada’s independently owned and operated hotel portfolio.
Duties And Responsibilities Of The Room Attendant
- Ensure that guest rooms are fresh and welcoming.
- Cleans and services guest rooms as assigned in a timely manner making use of the hotel standards and procedures.
- Provide genuine service to guest.
- Replenish items as required.
- Wear protective equipments as at when needed and follow the safety rules.
- Respond to room cleaning request from either the guest or the hotel management. This should be done in time.
- Update your supervisor on work progress.
- Alert the supervisors on any repairs.
- Assist with deep cleaning projects.
- Assist with other assigned duties and communicate always with other departments on the hotel procedures so as to achieve quality.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply As A Room Attendant
- You must have a hotel cleaning and customer service experience.
- Place objects that weighs less than or equal to 25 pounds on your own.
- You must be able to reach over head and below the kneel.
- You must be flexible to scheduled shifts.
- You must have the ability to stand for a long time.
- You must have a literacy skill.
- You must be able to work diligently under no supervision.
- .You must be creative and ab;e to work as a team.