An Inventory Controller Needed At New South Wales, Australia. To apply for the position of an Inventory Controller, simply follow the details below.,
Are you reliable, hardworking and self motivated? If yes, then apply to CSR Group as they seek for persons to fill the position of an Inventory Controller. This position requires one who can work for the stock accuracy in the company’s inventory in all warehouses and one who supports business by delivering excellent results. It is accompanied with an attractive salary and lots of benefits. Do not miss this opportunity as it comes only but ones.
About CSR Group
We are a leading manufacturer of Autoclaved Aerated Concrete. We are innovative and bring building into the 21st century. Our unique content improves time to build and it requires less energy that results in the improved comfort of your new home.
Duties And Responsibilities Of The Inventory Controller
- Responsible for the accuracy of stock volumes and location.
- Conduct and transact daily cycle count.
- Scrap movement for finished goods and raw materials
- Responsible for the weekly and monthly report of the business of stock accuracy.
- manage, transact and train staff in goods receipt of finished goods.
- Mange consumable stock levels weekly. This includes reordering, management etc within the warehouse and factory.
- Mange spare finished goods stock.
- Confirm inter-stock transfers packed in SAP.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply As An Inventory Controller
- You must have an experience of about 5 years in a warehouse Inventory control.
- You must have SAP, Inventory transaction and reporting experience.
- You must have reconciliation and stock discrepancies skills.
- You must have the ability to work with other departments in resolving issues.
CSR Group, New South Wales,Australia.
April 26, 2019
How To Apply