Business Development Representative Job At Halifax, NS. To apply for the position of a Business Development Representative, follow the details below.,
iWave is seeking for persons to fill the position of a Business Development Representative. This position needs one that is enthusiastic and trustworthy. The salary is very attractive and paid yearly at $50.00 per year. Interested and suitably qualified persons are to apply for this position.
Duties And Responsibilities Of A Business Development Representative
- Work with the development representative and current group Account Executive of the company to develop pool of sales leads.
- generate outbound leads using phone and email.
- Support sales efforts and campaigns
- Assist with product inquires and industry research trough lead request.
- Learn to identify specific needs of prospects and how the company’s products and solution meet those needs.
- Use inputs from AE’s marketing campaigns, targeted list of prospects and CRM accounts to generate outbound leads.
- Manage the generated leads using the house CRM.
- Book online demonstration with prospects.Ensure smooth lead hand off to the AE team
- Join and support marketing programs.
- Participate in sales strategy.
- You must have the ability to develop rapport with staff inside and outside the company with a wonderful interpersonal skill
- You must be well organized, creative and resourceful.
- You must posses a bachelors degree in marketing, business or its equivalent.
- You must have a previous experience in sales marketing with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
iWave, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Business development Representative
How To Apply
You can also apply as a Customer Service Representative