Application is currently ongoing at Hungry Jack’s for the position of a Crew Member in Fairy Meadow, New South Wales, Australia. We are looking for experience and hard working individual to be part of the day to day running of the restaurant. This position comes with a very attractive salary and other benefits. To apply, see below for guide.
Fairy Meadow, New South Wales, Australia
Very attractive with benefits (staff discount)
Variety of shifts available (Fulltime, part time or casual)
About Hungry Jack’s
Hungry Jack’s is a franchise of the international Burger King Corporation which has over 440 stores in Australia and more than 18,500 employees, we are an iconic Australian brand, delivering quality products within the Quick Service Restaurant industry.
The successful person will be working closely with the shift manager and as part of the crew team, he/she will role play an integral part in the day to day running of the restaurant. At the forefront of the customer experience, this role involves all facets of restaurant operations including front counter, drive thru & burger room.
- The successful candidate will provide high levels of customer service
- He/she will prepare & cook food
- Must strictly adhere to safety & hygiene standards
- Will clean equipment, fittings & restaurant areas
- Handling money & balancing
- Must work as a team unit to maintain customer flow
Skills & experience
- You must be customer focused and courteous
- Ability to work quickly with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to follow procedures
You’ll be entitled to the following:
- Flexible shifts
- Staff discounts
- Uniforms provided
- Opportunity to complete nationally accredited qualifications in Retail
- Succession & development planning
How to apply as a Crew Member
You can also apply as a Cook at Cardston Temple Cafeteria in Alberta.