Application is currently ongoing at Queensland Government for the position of a Customer Support Officer in Rockhampton, Australia. The city of Rockhampton is seeking for an interested individual with experience to fill this vacant position. Salary is very attractive five. See below on how to apply.
Customer Support Officer
Application closing date:
Key Duties and Accountabilities
- Implement departmental policies and procedures as well as developing and maintaining local processes and procedures.
- Establish and maintain local registers in accordance with the Financial Management Practice Manual and departmental policies and prepare and submit periodic reports relating to these registers.
- Coordinate, maintain and manage the centre’s physical resources including assets, equipment and the vehicle fleet.
- Delivery of DNRME’s products and services to external and internal clients by appropriate channels within service standards using departmental databases and referral to relevant business unit contacts.
- Assist staff with purchasing of goods and services using corporate card and Purchase Orders.
- Responsible for Centre cash handling, and inventory management including the regular review of receipting and governance activities.
- Receive Queensland Land Registry documents lodged at the business centre and perform daily reporting responsibilities.
- Coordinate the entry and access of all contractors to the Rockhampton office and Depot sites, to ensure reasonable Workplace Safety measures are implemented and ensure office accommodation, offsite depot facilities and shared site meeting facilities and equipment (including telecommunications and security systems) are maintained in accordance with the work schedule.
- Perform other duties as directed and required.
In completing the role of Customer Support Officer, the following capabilities from the DNRME Capability Framework are required for this role.
- Must be Focus and guide others in the provision of quality customer service
- Contributes to developing team and recognise individual team member strengths and development needs
- Must be a team player and maintains composure which is considered a calming influence during difficult situations
- Must have adequate understanding of financial management and applies financial policies and processes
- Must lead by example and encourage others to work with professionalism and integrity
- Applicants must have a ‘C’ class drivers’ license to assist in fulfilling any travel that may be required for this position.
- This role will be required to undertake regional travel
How to apply
You can also apply as a Sales Representative in BBC, Canada