Guest Service Agent job Available At Fredericton, NB. To apply for the position of a guest service agent, simply follow the details below and be guided.
Are you friendly and can interact with different caliber of people? If yes, apply to Crowne Plaza Fredericton Lord Beaverbrook as they seek for persons to fil the position of a guest service agent with a competitive salary. Do not miss this opportunity as you wont regret.
Duties And Responsibilities Of The Guest Service Agent
- Welcome guest in a professional and friendly manner. Ensure to recognize IHG Rewards club members and returning guest.
- Check in guest and provide them with information about the hotel services and room location.
- Ensure to use local legislative requirements to identify guest at check in point.
- Answer phone calls in a prompt and respectful manner.
- Process and record all guest calls, request, messages etc.
- Check guest out and resolve late and disputed charges.
- Process cash and credit card transactions accurately.
- Release and control guest safe deposit boxes using the hotel procedures.
- Communicate guest request that may require additional follow up to the management.
- Use appropriate service recovery guidelines to solve guest problems and complaints.
- Follow hotel protocols at all times.
- Report any incident or suspicious behavior to the manager or supervisor on duty.
- Book guest reservations requested either by phone of from within the hotel.
- Perform guest room tours, special request or concierge services.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply As A Guest Service Agent
- You must have a guest service experience of about a year.
- You must have a good communication skill and must be able to communicate in both French and English pending on the guest method of communication.
- You must be available to work at any time be it evenings, holidays or weekends.
Crowne Plaza Fredericton Lord Beaverbrook
Guest Service Agent
How To Apply
You can also check: part-time jobs for international students.