HMO/Registrar Position At Melbourne VIC, Australia. To apply for the position of the HMO/Registrar, simply follow the details below and be guided.
Peninsula Health Mental Health service is in need of persons to fill the position of HMO/Registrar with a very attractive salary and lots of attached benefits. This position requires one who is grounded in the medical field. Interested and suitably qualified persons are to apply before the deadline.
Duties And Responsibilities Of A HMO/Registrar.
- Provide appropriate medical care and treatment to patients within the Peninsula Health Mental Health service.
- Practice within the treatment guidelines of the Royal Australia and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists and other international organizations.
- Work in accordance with the Peninsula Health, occupational health and safety policies and procedures.
- Participate in the junior medical staff on call roaster.
- Provide recovery focused care, treatment and support to patients of the Peninsula Health and Mental Health Service.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply As A HMO/Registrar
- You must have an MB and BS certificate.
- You must have a general or provisional registration as a medical practitioner.
- You must have an experience in clinical management.
- You must have completed clover clinical system training at commencement of employment.
- You must a sound clinical knowledge.
- You must have skills in contemporary medical and evidence based practice.
- You must be able to work as an effective member of an interdisciplinary team.
- Low cost on site packing facilities at all sites.
- Salary package and dynamic team environment.
Peninsula Health Mental Health service, Melbourne VIC, Australia.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply As The HMO/Registrar
You can also apply as a Health Assistant