Hygiene Manager Needed Urgently At Tasmania, Australia. To apply for the position of a Hygiene Manager, simply follow the details below.,
Are you a quality Assurance professional or do you have a Processing background with interest in food safety hygiene? Do you wish to take on a leadership role and put your knowledge into practice? If yes, apply to Huon Aquaculture as they seek for persons to fill the position of a Hygiene Manager with a very attractive salary and lots of benefits. If interested, grab the opportunity.
Duties And Responsibilities Of The Hygiene Manager
- Manage and coordinate the cleaning and food hygiene activities for the state of art processing facilities at Parramatta Creek.
- Process facility before it been dispatched to customers and wholesalers.
- Ensure that factory is cleaned and sanitized following strict hygiene standards.
- Drive continuous improvement within the hygiene team
- Report issues to the Processing Manager.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply As A Hygiene Manager
- You must be a highly motivated person with excellent leadership skill and positive attitude.
- You must always look for ways to improve and develop systems and procedures.
- maintain a hands on approach in leading and developing the team.
- You must ensure the adherence of strict food industry hygiene standards and procedures.
- You must have the ability to deliver effective training to team members.
- You must be able to lead by example.
- You must have experience in managing small and medium sized team in a food processing environment.
- You must have a thorough understanding of food safety and quality assurance practices and how they apply to the food industry environment.
Huon Aquaculture, Tasmania, Australia.
How To Apply As A Hygiene Manager
See a Merchandise Assistant Position and know if you can apply