Kit Assembler Needed At Mount Waverley VIC, Australia. To apply for the position of a Kit assembler, simply follow the details below.,
Are you a good record keeper? are you very time continuous? If yes, the kindly apply to Stryker as they seek for persons to fill the position of a Kit assembler with a very attractive salary and attached benefits. Interested persons who meet the eligibility criteria should waste no time to apply before it gets late.
Duties And Responsibilities Of The Kit assembler
- Pick, Pack and dispatch loan kits efficiently so as to meet customers need.
- Ensure to deliver kits on time to customers.
- Keep accurate records of all dispatch and returns in the ERP system.
- Ensure to conduct proper check on returned kits.
- Liaise with staff, sales representatives, customers service personnel etc on issues concerning the kit.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply As A Kit Assembler
- You must have a proven track record of over achievement on anything you take on.
- You must have thrived in an environment where expectations are exceeded.
- You must have the ability to work with a high accuracy level and pay superior attention to details.
- You must enjoy working in a close knit team environment and under pressure to tight deadlines.
Note: You will be provided with trainings weather or not you have a previous medical kit assemble experience.
Benefits Of Working For Stryker
- Career progression, trainings and development.
- Opportunity to advance within the organization.
- Opportunity to achieve success and make the kind of contribution that matters to you.
The above job opening is available at Stryker, Mount Waverley, VIC, Australia.
How To Apply
You can also see how to apply as a Medical laser Technician