Nurse Manager Wanted In Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada. Horizon Health Network is seeking for a qualified Nurse Manager for an advanced professional nursing work in Saint John. It comes with a salary of
Saint John, New Brunswick Canada
Horizon Health Network
Hours of work:
Days, Subject to change due to operational requirements
May 12, 2019
Work is performed with independence and initiative within the scope of professional nursing practice guidelines.
- Applicants must be a registered nurse with current registration in province of New Brunswick.
- Applicants must have a baccalaureate degree in nursing.
- Progressive nursing experience in which leadership ability and competency in management has been well demonstrated.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years progressive management experience.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of Addiction/Mental Health experience.
- Demonstrates team philosophy and values.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients, staff, physicians, and the public at large.
- Demonstrates management competencies – leadership, managing resources, superior communication skills, sound judgment, and decision making.
- Analytical, systems oriented. Demonstrates an ability to identify and solve problems, use initiative and sound judgment to reach quality decisions.
- Demonstrates clear ability to express self verbally and in written form.
- Demonstrates clear ability to produce quality, health business documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver top performance in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Committed to continuous professional development.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English is required.
- It is expected that the Manager utilizes a high level of prioritization and time management skills, while performing a broad range of the listed Horizon Health Network core management competencies during daily work. Work responsibilities may change as necessary to achieve the strategic goals of Horizon Health Network.
- The area of responsibility is currently the Detoxification Unit with potential to expand to other Addiction/Mental Health Services.
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by May 12, 2019.
How to apply
You can also apply as a Physician Assistant in Edmonton, AB, Canada