The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.
University of Twente is a public research university located in Enschede, Netherlands. It offers degrees in the fields of social sciences, exact sciences and is highly specialized in engineering.
- Application round 1: 1st February 2018
- Application round 2: Opens on 1st February 2018. Closes on 1st May 2018
University/institution of Study: University of Twente
Scholarship Sponsor: University of Twente
Country of Study: Netherlands
[button color=”blue” size=”small” link=”https://www.interscholars.org/?s=Netherlands” icon=”” target=”false”]CLICK HERE FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIPS IN NETHERLANDS[/button]
Level of Study: Masters
€3,000 – €25,000 for one year. If you have applied for a two-year programme, make sure you read the information about two-year study programmes (link below).
Field/Area of Study:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Environmental and Energy Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Methodology and Statistics for the Behavioural, Biomedical and Social Sciences
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Science Education and Communication
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
Type of Award: Tuition Reduction
In order to be eligible for a the University of Twente Scholarship, you should meet all the requirements below.
- Application for an UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT graduate programmes starting in the academic year 2018/2019 (September). Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
- You must have a studentnumber.
- You have not graduated from a UT graduate programme;
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study grant;
- The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class
Instruction on Application:
Important Notes: You can only be awarded with one UT scholarship. If you have been awarded with a UT scholarship in the first round, you cannot receive additional funding in the second round
[button color=”blue” size=”small” link=”https://www.interscholars.org/” icon=”” target=”false”]CLICK HERE FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIP UPDATES[/button]